A SAHM's journey through life with her 3 rug rats in tow.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Snow Day
Yay, we got some snow last night! It's really wet and is melting pretty fast but I decided to take the kids out to play in it before it's gone. This was Maddie's first time playing in the snow. She was too little last year. She loved it. She wanted to eat it and kept saying, "Mmmm, bite!" Dylan and I made a snowman. We had fun.
Gosh Shara your kids are beautiful. These pictures are sooo good. Looks like they had fun! We had a trace of snow over a week ago and should get more tonight. Its been in the negitives for 2 days now I have ice on the inside of my windows! brrrrrr
1 comment:
Gosh Shara your kids are beautiful. These pictures are sooo good. Looks like they had fun!
We had a trace of snow over a week ago and should get more tonight. Its been in the negitives for 2 days now I have ice on the inside of my windows! brrrrrr
Post a Comment