Friday, December 12, 2008
I No Longer...
...Have 2 kids in diapers. Yep, Dylan is officially potty trained (except at night). He's been accident free since Sunday. He takes himself and goes like a big boy. We've even used public restrooms when we've been out and about with no problems. I'm so proud of my turkey monster! He's no longer a toddler. He's a preschooler now! It makes me sad that he's growing up and becoming such a smart and loving little man. I told him that once he stayed dry for 5 days he could pick out a special treat. We went to Toys R Us last night and he picked out a cool rocketship and some glow in the dark stars for above his bed. (He's totally on a space kick right now). Everytime he uses the potty, he tells himself "great job! I'm proud!" It's so cute how proud he is of himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
awwww, How exciting! I need to get busy on that. I can't stand changing Kylers diapers. He is way to old its weird LOL. Jan 1st I told him all his diapers go in the trash and he has to be a big boy and use the potty... We'll see :O)
So exciting! I love that he is so proud . . . congrats to you too :)
BTW, space is so fun. It was always my fave to do w/ my class.
I like to make black playdough w/ glitter in it and call it Space Dough :)
Post a Comment