Thursday, August 14, 2008
Potty Training Fun...
So we've been working on the potty training thing for awhile now. Dylan did great for long time...he always went whenever I put him on the potty (#1 only),it was a start. But lately he's refused to go at all. "No, diaper" is all I ever hear from him when I ask him if he needs to go potty. Well today I took off his night diaper after he woke up and asked him if he wanted to go potty and he said yes. So I took him and he tried but no success. I asked him if he wanted to wear underwear of a diaper and he said no to both...he wanted to be nakey! So it's been 5 hours now and no accidents...5 tries and 2 successes. He's enjoying running around naked and playing with his goods! If this kick starts the whole process, I guess we will be spending a lot of time naked for the next few days! LOL! I hope potty training continues to be this easy but I have my doubts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'd love to hear how it went after the naked day! Hope Dylan has had continued success!
It's going well still! He will sometimes wear underwear but he still prefers to be naked. He's only had a couple of accidents so far and he's really excited about it and claps after every potty use...he's very proud of himself! We still haven't ventured out without a diaper...hopefully later this week!
Post a Comment