Potty training day 5: Things are going well. We've had about 1 or 2 accidents a day but it's mostly because I sometimes forget to hound him about going (especially when I'm making dinner)! He's taken 2 naps on the couch and so far woken up dry both times! He's still excited about it so I'm hoping things continue as they have been. We've graduated from being naked to wearing underwear. I'm still nervous to venture out in public without a diaper so we haven't attempted that yet...maybe later this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
In other news: Miss Maddie just started pulling herself up on things last Friday. I finally took some pictures of her doing it today. She's very proud of herself and now wants to constantly climb on me! We finally lowered the crib because I did not want her falling out! She now also has 6 teeth and I think a 7th one is coming in soon.



1 comment:
So exciting that Dylan has done so well!!!
And yeah for the BIG Girl!!!
Wow, exciting week in your household :)
Post a Comment