Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yay! My First Convert!

So as some of you may know, I switched both kids to cloth diapers about a month ago. I love it and they are so cute! It's better for the environment and I'm glad I'm doing something to help out! Everyone always looks at me like I'm a nutcase or something but let me tell you...cloth diapers have come a long way. They are practically as convenient as disposables. Anyway, back to my convert. So about 2 months ago, I was at a park playdate and asking the other moms if they had used cloth before. Everyone looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language except one mom who said she had considered switching but dismissed the idea. Last week, I was at a playdate at her house and she was talking about how her daughter had such a terrible diaper rash that she couldn't get rid of. She knew I had converted and started talking to me about it. Well, she just sent me an email thanking me for my inspiration! The diaper rash is clearing up on her daughter! Yay! I'm glad I was able to help out a friend and the environment. I feel empowered! LOL!

My rug rats in their CD's:





No comments: