Okay this is not really mommy related but I have to admit that I finally heard the New Kids on the Block's new single Summertime and I kind of think I'm going to love it (***ducks head and hides***). I know, I know but I was such a huge fan...it just takes me back to when I was 12! It has just the right amount of rhyming, a few token "hey, girl(s)" and it's got that old New Kid beat. It's going to be running through my head 24/7. Alright, enough reminicing for one day...I'm done!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I didn't have to tell anyone - you did! And don't be ashamed - it's great! And Amy likes them too, so don't let her tell you otherwise!
I know! I wish they were heading this way on tour! Maybe some day...
Post a Comment