A SAHM's journey through life with her 3 rug rats in tow.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Three Months Already
G-man is officially 3 months! Man how time flies...especially when it's your 3rd one. I can't believe how fast he has grown. It makes me sad that my last baby is getting so big. He rolled over for the first time last Sunday and I missed it but I did see it the 2nd time! He's really starting to become Mr. Personality. He's definitely my serious one though and it still takes awhile to get him to smile but when he does, it's a full on grin. He's starting to laugh and coo and melt my heart everytime I hear it. I did a little impromtu photo shoot with him and here's the result.
1 comment:
Wow - I swear you just told me you were preggo!! The pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment