Thursday, January 21, 2010

35 Week Appointment

Nothing too exciting to report. Had my Group B Strep test done today in case I go into labor early again. I should have the results back to know whether or not I'll need antibiotics since last time I had to have the antibiotics because the results were not back yet even though I ended up being negative. My doctor didn't check my progress but will start checking next week. He said all the back pain I've been having could be early back labor and to just keep an eye on it. Gavin was being an alien baby and his heartrate was crazy high. It took several minutes for it to come back down and he was about ready to send me for a NST. Thank goodness I didn't have to sit at the hospital hooked up to the monitors for an hour or so. I only gained a pound this week so I'm right on track and doing good weight gain wise. Now I guess I'm just in a holding pattern waiting for this little man to arrive. I'm hoping he holds off until at least the 30th since Jason will be out of town on the 28th and 29th. After that, we're good to go...plus the 30th is a full moon and Maddie was born on a full moon evening. I guess we'll just wait and see!

No comments: