A SAHM's journey through life with her 3 rug rats in tow.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
The Perfect Tree
Growing up, we always went to a local Christmas Tree farm and cut down our own trees. Those memories are some of the best Christmas memories of my childhood. It's something I want to do with my own kids so they can have those memories as well. This year I was excited to take them to go look for the perfect tree. The temperature has been in the 20's so we bundled up and headed out. There's nothing like driving out into the country and spending time listening to Christmas music in the car as you go. We arrived and took a look around. Every little tree that was Maddie's size, she would say "how bout this one" and Dylan would say "No, Sissy, I want a TALL one." After about 5 minutes we settled on the perfect tree (I know that's not long but it was freezing)! We cut it down and loaded it up then enjoyed some hot chocolate and kettle corn to warm us back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment