Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gavin's Stash!

I've finally got Gavin's stash the way I want it for at least the newborn/small stage. I'll need to get a few more bigger diapers after he outgrows these. Here's his stash in pictures...


3 Dozen Flats tie-dyed by me:


1 Dozen preemie prefolds (dyed by me) and some small Sbish and Goodmama prefolds:


Newborn/Small fleece, wool, and interlock soakers:


Newborn/Small PUL covers:


Newborn/Small AIO's:


Variety of Newborn Fitteds (bububebe, mutts, little boppers, guerilla fluff, heartland dreams):


Small Clover Fitteds:


One Size Fitteds (Goodmama, Piddle Poddle, Kiwi Pies and Mutts):


Medium/Large PUL and Fleece Covers and Flip One Size Covers:


Rumparooz One Size Pockets:


BG AIO Organics:


Newborn/Small Wool Longies:


Probably Gavin's coming home outfit:


Embellished shirts I made:


Fleece Longies (still working on a black and gray pair...light blue not pictured):

2 comments:

Mybelle said...

Look at you being so prepared!! I think Baby No Name (her alias for now) has like 4 outfits! I am still sending those clothes this next week. You still want them?

Jennee said...

OMG! GAVIN IS SO LUCKY! Can't wait to see pictures.