For those of you who are obsessed with Twilight like I am, New Moon is a must see. It was such a must see for me that my BFF Amy and I bought tickets for the midnight showing back in September. Without fully knowing what we were getting ourselves into, we headed out for a night of fun. We spent a bit of time at the fabric store which was a nice change to not have to drag the kids along with us. Then we headed off to the mall. We decided to stop in at the theater first to see what time they suggested getting there. Well, it was 6:50 and there was already a line inside the lobby...a good 5 + hours before the movie was set to begin. We decided to browse the mall for a few minutes before getting in line. We got back around 7:30 and the line was to the door. It was insane...at least we didn't have to wait outside in the cold and rain since the line eventually wrapped all the way around the lobby and outside. We then found ourselves standing in line for 2 1/2 hours before they finally started seating at 10. It was great to finally be able to sit down but we still had 2 hours to kill. We did end up watching a bit of the first Twilight movie on my iPod as we waited.
New Moon was amazing! It followed the book so much better than the first one and even with bad acting on the part of Kristen Stewart (who I think was a poor choice for Bella) the movie was great. Jacob and Edward fans can both appreciate this movie. It was a blast but staying up til 3 am at 6 months pregnant was not an easy task but I'm glad I did it. I definitely want to see it again!
To top it off, Amy gave me an awesome Twilight inspired birthday gift! It's so cool! Check out the interchangeable Twilight necklace made from Scrabble tiles.

I can't wait for Eclipse!
No comments:
Post a Comment