Wednesday, September 30, 2009

19 Weeks...We Have a Name!

So much has happened in the past few weeks...it's been a blur. Last Friday, we had our ultrasound and got to see the baby and found out we are having a BOY! This little one is already a trickster (as I've heard a lot of third children are) since I was so sure he was a girl. I had girl vibes from the very beginning. I guess he's going to be sneaky like his big sister! He looks perfect in every way and it makes me more and more excited to get to meet him. I've been boy shopping like crazy since I got rid of almost all boy items after Maddie was born since I thought we were done! It's fun to shop for a little boy again.




We've decided on a name...Gavin Spencer. Gavin's a good strong (rock star) name and it flows nicely with Dylan and Madalyn. Spencer is J's middle name and I've always loved it. The name seems to fit him as he like to kick when we talk about baby Gavin. Maddie loves kissing my tummy and saying "hi, baby Gabin" (as she says it). It's very sweet. She's going to be a great big sister! Dylan is excited to have a brother...maybe Gavin will be more rough and tumble then his big sister. Dylan would enjoy that!

Here's a shot of me at 19 weeks, 3 days:



I guess that's it for now.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

In the frontal pic of you he seems to be off to one side. Its so cute and I LOVE the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a great choice!!

Shara@LittleGrayTable said...

Better than Jacob Edward! ;P

Yeah, he's slightly to the side and he's on the opposite side that Miss M was on!

Jennee said...

I LOVE it! I had no idea you picked a name . . . Little Gavin :D