A SAHM's journey through life with her 3 rug rats in tow.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day Fun!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day. We drove down to Green Lake after church and walked the 3+ miles around the lake. It was a perfect day...not too hot or cold. Both kids rode in the wagon and Dylan did a little "jogging" every now and then until he fell and scraped his knee and elbow. I miss Green Lake! I loved living so close to it in college and going after work when I worked in Wedgwood. Someday I want to own a house near Green Lake (maybe if I win the lottery). Here's some pictures of us playing in the grass after our walk.
2 comments:
Love the one with jason and maddie- so cute!
these pictures are so great!!! your camera rocks ;)
you will get the house on the lake - when you guys retire! lol.
Post a Comment