Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Family -Style

Valentine's Day is not just about the hubby and I anymore. This year we decided to have some family fun and do a date night another time. We took both kids into Seattle to go the Pacific Science Center. I knew Dylan would have a blast since he's so into gadgets and computer related stuff. I was right. He had so much fun exploring all the exhibits. I think the dinosaur exhibit scared him just a bit though. It's too bad it was so crowded. Maddie was okay but she quickly tired of the stroller and since she's not walking well enough yet I spent a lot of time carrying her and boy is she getting heavy! We finished out the day by having a late lunch at Dick's Drive-In in the U-district. I haven't had a Dick's Deluxe and Vanilla shake in forever and was it ever good and well worth the wait!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Valentine's Day. So far, mine has been perfect!

1 comment:

Jennee said...

glad you all had a great time.

this inbetween stage that the girls are in is rough. even though reese is walking, she won't like walk and hold my hand, or stay w/ me . . . she instantly wants to run, or take off.

she is more on my back in the ergo now!