Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ooh, La, La...A Fluffy Mail Day!

Check out Maddie's fluffy mail she got today. I've been slowly increasing my stash and selling off the stuff we don't really use anymore. We've been having some rash issues so I'm trying to add to my fitted collection to help with airing out the tush better. I've definitely found the fitted love and now I'm a little obsessed with all the cute prints. I'm not loving the birthday diaper so much but I might sell it off for something else. We'll see. I think Maddie approves though!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Her hair is getting so long!!!

Jennee said...

Reese does the same thing w/ diapers! Over her head and pulls them down. She is obsessed with taking them all out of the basket when I sit to stuff the BG's.

The cupcake one is cute . . . it is a GM?