Monday, December 22, 2008
Stuck in the house yet again
The snow has finally stopped but this is day 10 with snow. That is extremely unusual for the Seattle area. Usually the snow comes and goes within a couple of days. We have been able to get out here and there for groceries and such but now that hubby is back at work with the 4-wheel drive truck, it's just the kids and I stuck in the house again. We probably got another 2 or 3 inches last night and they expect another storm to move through on Wednesday...yikes! I have several packages arriving in the next couple of days and so far one has been delayed...it better get here before Christmas! The snow is beautiful but this area is just not equiped to deal with this much snow for this long. Our neighborhood is really hard to get in and out of...it hasn't been sanded or plowed. At least the big hill going up to our neighborhood has been sanded. I just hope I'm able to make it to my parents' house on Wednesday (Jason's working so no 4-wheel drive)...I guess we could always walk. It is only 1 1/2 miles but dragging both kids up and down the 2 hills to get there doesn't sound fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i can't wait to hear what you did . . . i could not imagine hauling 2 kids ANY miles in he snow!!!
i hope it was merry :)
We ended up getting a ride from my BIL in his truck. Then we were are my Mom's until Jason could pick us up from work.
Post a Comment