Or should I say break...Yep, I broke my 4th toe on my right foot last night. This will now be the 4th time in my life that I have broken a toe. Yes, I know I'm clumbsy. It happened last night when I was putting Dylan's clothes away. I stubbed my toe pretty hard on the corner of his bed. Jason convinced me to go to the walk-in clinic this morning just to make sure I hadn't dislocated anything. I got x-rays to confirm it. The doctor wanted me to be on crutches and I said no thanks...I've got to be able to take care of the kids. So I got some pain meds and I need to ice and tape my toe. There's not much more I can do. It will take between 3 and 6 weeks to heal! Hooray for me! I guess I won't be playing at Dylan't Pump it Up party on Saturday and I'll probably be hobbling down the aisle at my sister's wedding on the 10th. Oh, well! My feet and I have always had a love/hate relationship...
On another note, my baby boy will be 3 tomorrow! I can't even believe I've been a mom for 3 years! I think I'll probably cry a little. He's just such a funny, smart, and loving kid. I'm very proud to be his Mom! I love you turkey monster!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment