Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Speech Evaluation
Dylan had a speech evaluation today. He's always been a slow talker so I wanted to get him evaluated to see what we could do about it. He still doesn't talk spontaneously very often so that is my big area for concern. His clarity is also hard to understand at times. His evaluation went well. His Speech Pathologist Alison is wonderful and she suggested some therapy for a few months and then re-evaluation in January after he turns three. She was very helpful and noticed everything I had been concerned about as well. Dylan had fun, he got to play with cars, a train, bubbles and a bear. I think he will enjoy going to see Alison every week. Hopefully, his speech will continue to improve and he won't need therapy after January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good for you for reaching out at an early age :)
I am sure Dylan will enjoy the fun games he will play there.
Post a Comment