Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Oh, the Crankiness!!!
Miss Maddie is getting 4 teeth...yes, you heard right, 4 teeth at once! This is so unusual for me. Dylan only had 3 teeth at a year and was probably the slowest teether ever...he still is working on one of his 2 year molars and now Miss Maddie will have 6 teeth and she isn't even 8 months yet! I do feel bad for her...her whole front, top gums are red and swollen and I'm sure it hurts. But oh my, every little thing sets her off into a cranky fit! It's been a fun couple of days...I hope those little suckers pop through soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am right there w/ you - Reese is so cranky and not sleeping well. I feel for her.
I got her an Amber teething necklace - it seems to help a bit. Maybe it is all in my mind.
Post a Comment