Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fluffy Mail and Steam Cleaners

Cloth diapering is totally addicting (as if I wasn't already addicted to the computer, now I have another addiction). There are so many cute, fun diapers to buy. I found an adorable dalmation print cover the other day and bought it. I got my fluffy mail yesterday and it is a million times cuter in person. Here some pics of Miss Maddie in her cute diaper with her new cute Baby Legs,too.

I can't stand how cute it is! I'm definately buying more like it once I sell off some of the ones I bought that I don't care for! Yay, for Diaper Swappers!

Now on to the steam cleaner. I've been wanting one for like ever and I finally got one yesterday. It is the bomb!!! It has a mop attachment and a wand so you can clean virtually anything. I cleaned the floors last night and they look brand new! I also cleaned the tracks in the windowsill...you know the little cracks that you can never ever get clean...mine look brand spanking new. It got all the gunk out of them and they are sparkling white. Why did I wait so long for one? Happy late Mother's Day to me!


1 comment:

Amy said...

TOTALLY CUTE diaper! Love it!