Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Kindermusik, Doctor Appointment, and More...
It's been a crazy day. I started off the morning with 2 early risers and a cup of coffee. We headed out the door to go to our second to last music class with Ms. Cherry...we will miss her so much! I had to swing by Starbucks for my 2nd coffee of the day! Then we rushed home to eat lunch and get back in the car for Maddie's 6 month well child check. So that meant no nap for Dylan! Yikes! But he managed to stay tantrum free during the doctor visit so he got to have a special treat on the way home...a chocolate milkshake, yummy! Maddie is doing great according to Dr. Katsh! She's 15 lbs, 11 1/2 oz. and 26 1/2 inches tall. She's growing so much. She even showed off her new found sitting skills to the doctor. Then we headed back home. Is it bedtime yet? I'm beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment