Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Photography Adventures...

On Sunday, I took the kids to get their pictures taken . I met a mom through my meet-up group that does photography and she has taken pictures for me in the past. She does an awesome job with the kids. That being said, both kids were not very cooperative. Miss Maddie was fussing and didn't want to smile and Dylan wouldn't let Emma take his picture at first. He kept saying "no, no, no." I had to bribe him with french fries to get him to do it (I know, bad mommy!). I got a link to the proofs last night and I love them! Emma has such an eye for capturing moments...even if they include meltdowns! If you get a chance, check out her site...you might see some pics of the kids.

www.livelovelaughphoto.com

2 comments:

LiveLoveLaugh Photography said...

Thank you Shara! I had a lot of fun. I think dancing with Dylan was the best! :)

I will posting your photos later on my website today and I will post some on my blog also.

So check back later tonight for the updates!

Amy said...

THe pictures are great-wish the petti ones turned out. I would have loved to see those! Thanks for the photo!